Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thrifty Find.

For now, life is less crazy that it has been.  Our new 'norm' is settling.  So, in light of that, I'd like to do a somewhat normal blog-post.  Something that doesn't require much other than looking cute.

I love fashion and I thoroughly enjoy quickly throwing on an outfit not really knowing what the outcome will be but confident in my vision.  As long as I walk out the door confidently, who cares what others think.


My make-up?  Well, I actually did it.  At home.  Not in the car.  I couldn't believe how much brighter my eyes looked.  Even Andy noticed!  7 minutes well spent.


Mascara and eyeliner with a little tail on the corners of my eyes.



A simple red lip makes a momma feel pretty.  


Red lipstick for my cheek stain.  How you do it isn't important, right?



 The jacket is a thrift find.  I pride myself in that.


I wish I had pearl earrings.  Next time.

I should probably spend more than 5 minutes total on myself more often.  It was nice.

Here's to more blog-posts that are light, every once in awhile.

Cheers!


2 comments:

  1. Girl.... you are GORGEOUS!!! And yes to light blog posts- I'm trying to get back into posting those myself! Red lipstick looks great on you!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks! Makes me blush that this was my last post...felt silly doing it but we mommas need reminded to take some time for ourselves ;)

    ReplyDelete