Sunday, June 24, 2012

New Blog Design

So I went a little crazy and redesigned on my blog.  I hope you love it!  I do!!

A few friends and family wanted to know how they could follow me on here since I am no longer on Facebook.  Now I have a little spot on the right column where you can add your email address and get updates when I post on my blog!   

How was your weekend?  We were in Toledo all weekend to celebrate Cy's 6th birthday with family and friends.  Now we are off to Quantum Health's Zoo day with family.  I am super excited because they have a special area blocked off for us and the Zoo workers (for lack of a better title) are going to bring animals to us!!!  So glad we can avoid walking around with 4 kids.

I'll post pictures later!

I hope your weekend was as good as mine!!!

 I love giraffes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment