Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Lauren Lewis Christmas Tradition...


This beautiful gal is such a blessing to our lives.  She's been like family since Eisley was about 4 months old.  She asked Andy if she could babysit and knowing me he responds, "Um, Yeah, I'll have to ask my wife."  hahah!  I was pretty picky!

Well, what a blessing!  She didn't stay a babysitter, she became family!  She loves on my kids as if they're her own and we're really great friends, too!  I've laughed with her, cried with her and soon going to sew with her! 

So thankful to God for this beautiful woman of God!  I just can't imagine life without her in it and I'm sure my kids would concur! 

 Here's a tradition we started a couple of years ago.  Christmas with Lauren!

2009 Look how little Eisley was!

2009 And Lauren ALWAYS bring donuts ;)
 
2009 Cyrus got an easel! 

Christmas 2010

2011 He LOVES this!

You can imagine how much Eisley loves her lip-gloss :)



Zekey's first drum :)
And Bexley joined us this year!!


 Thank you, Lauren for being such an amazing part of our lives!  We love this tradition and we love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment