Friday, February 3, 2012

Eisley's last day being 3...

Tomorrow is Eisley Bree's 4th birthday.  Time has gone by oh so quickly!  I remember how excited Andy and I were when we found out we were having a little girl!  I love that God put together such a creative, silly, smart, outgoing and beautiful little girl for Andy and I.

Eisley is always entertaining us with her dancing and singing and her sweet, kind heart.  She's got a little spice to her ("she get it from her momma") and loves Jesus, cupcakes and the color pink.

Tomorrow's menu?  Cinnamon rolls for breakfast, Sunny Street (YES!) for lunch and mac n' cheese for dinner (ha!).  Oh, and rainbow brownies!  Funny thing is, I had rainbow brownies when I was a little girl, too!  Should be a sugary day!

Enjoy some pictures from throughout the 4 years...


So in love with my sweet, Eisley Bree.

2 months
8 months


Eisley at her 1st birthday party!

Angelic.

19 months with "doggy"



Mommy's makeup age 2

Age 2 April 2010

Eisley's 3rd bday party!

French girl "Almost 4!"
Looking so sweet, Eisley "Almost 4"
"Everything's better with Sprinkles "Almost 4"








No comments:

Post a Comment