Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Less Pinning-More Pinning.

I love Pinterest.  I really do.  What is there to hate about it?  At first, I'd have nothing to say but times have changed and it seems I'm not the only one who now has an answer.

I hate that I have boards with all of these amazing ideas and I feel overwhelmed by the fact that nothing is getting done.  So maybe our family was really sick but guess what?!  We're not sick anymore and so I do have time to sew in the evenings.  Also, my hubby is working on church stuff in the evenings. Extra time right there, baby!

I have an adorable quilt I need to finish (and continue to get over fears that come with sewing something for the first time).  I'm close to the "binding" part and nervous as ever!  Oh, well.  I just need to push through!

I'm also close to making my first project for someone.  Excited for that!  Curtains!  Easy peasy but I'll feel so accomplished!

The next step...well.  I'm ready to figure out what I want to start out with in making and selling.  Not for the money, exactly (although that is always nice) but for the designing part.  The excitement to sell.  I love to sell!  Also, to see people want the things I'll make.

So, the first step must come before the next and I need to be okay with that.

So, less Pinning through Pinterest and more pinning on my sewing projects!  In the words of my amazing Grandpa Danny, "copeesh?"   


No comments:

Post a Comment